Wednesday, November 28, 2007

::Best Friends::

Miley Ctrus <3
((True Friend))

http://artists.letssingit.com/miley-cyrus-lyrics-true-friend-hz1zhg5

This song is about two best friends that do anythign and everythign together. They have so much fun when they hang out no matter what they are doing and they are alwayd there for eachother no mater what happens they always help eachother out. I really like this song because it's about bestfriends that have so much fun together and they woud do anything for eachother and that reminds me of my best friends. When we hang out we have the best times ever no matter what we are doing or where we are at. They have my back no mattter what happens and they always are there for me through thick and thin and I would do anything for them. They are the best and I wouldn't trade them for the world. <3

No comments: